SAP currently employs over 75,000 and less than 3% make the Fast Track and Top Talent programs. Less than 1% are invited to the Leadership program per year.
SAP Prepare to Lead Program
In the past weeks, we (SAP HR) have worked closely with your respective board area leadership team to identify the participants for 2017. Given the over 1800 incredible colleagues who sent in applications, it was very hard for our leaders to determine who will be invited. We are glad to inform you that you were selected to participate in Prepare to Lead 2017.
SAP Fast Track Award
2016, 2015, 2014
Congratulations! It is with great pleasure that we would like to inform you, on behalf of the Global Talent Management Organization, of your selection to participate in SAP’s 2016 Fast Track Program.
Your manager, leaders in your organization and HR Business Partner were all in agreement that you possess the potential and desire to continue to grow, make greater contributions and assume greater responsibility. With this nomination SAP recognizes your dedication, engagement and investment in your development to date. The Fast Track Program presents a tremendous opportunity and provides exclusive offerings to you. We encourage you to embrace it. Being part of the Fast Track Program is an honor and a privilege.
SAP Top Talent Award
2015, 2014, 2012, 2010, 2008.
Congratulations! You have been identified by the managers in your area as a High Potential or Top Talent employee during the 2009 talent review cycle. This recognition indicates that SAP management believes you have the potential in the coming years for broader and more diverse challenges; you are viewed as a key contributor towards SAP’s success and the achievement of our vision.
A strong talent pipeline is a foundation of our success as a company. Particularly in times of economic turbulence, we count on our top talents to shape SAP’s future by leading the execution of our strategy and driving the changes our organization needs to implement. In recognition of your potential, SAP is committed to help you access opportunities to help you grow and advance your career.
Support Architect – SAP Digital Business Systems
SAP America: As Global CoE organization it is our task and responsibility to understand and proceed on the new business models and operational challenges of our
• Active Embedded,
• Enterprise Support customers.
Under the umbrella of MaxAttention Next Generation we provide the necessary methodology and content to drive the innovation agenda with continual redefining of requirements and industry business models.
Besides delivering innovations we engage pro-actively with our Premium Engagement and Enterprise Support customers using a holistic approach to analyze, understand and define action plans for customer’s situation. We support our customers in increasing the value they get out of their SAP Solution with reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Beside these, we resolve production down situations and escalations. By doing so we ensure customer satisfaction and success, secure maintenance revenue and protect the SAP brand.
To deliver all that in an efficient way industrialization is a must. We build supportability features, standardize and automate delivery of content and invent new delivery models.
Foundation is our extraordinary technical and application knowledge. We bring together engineering talents into a single, global delivery organization, the Global CoE – dedicated to the values and aspirations which unite us in order to deliver the desired outcome, whatever it takes. Our guiding principle, “Customer comes always first,” underpins everything that we do on a daily basis, ensuring that we operate to the highest possible engineering standards
- Influenced successfully up to CIO Level (Fortune 500).
- Directed internal and external programs and customer projects.
- Protected Maintenance / Mission Critical Support of fortune 500 companies
- Grew Premium Support through MaxAttention Next Generation
- Operated with adherence to AGS delivery standards and commitment to value delivery and simplification.
Skills and Competencies
From Top Talent, Fast Track program & Caliper Assessment
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with ability to work with people dispersed across different time zones.
- High level knowledge of SAP product offerings and competitor landscape.
- Assertively presents goals, strategies, vision and tactics
- Ability to multi-task and deliver highest quality work under time constraints and in complex environments
- In-depth knowledge of modern digital marketing skills, including web analytics, A/B and multivariate testing & optimization
- Design thinking practitioner for practical, creative resolution of problems
- Customer Focus / Innovative Thinking / Communication / Quality Focus / Results-Driven / Self-Development / Teamwork & Collaboration
Innovation Lab Engagement Manager – SAP Experience Team
SAP Global Marketing New York City: From May to November 2016, completed a 6 month fellowship with the Innovation Lab as an I-Lab Engagement Manager. “If you enjoy being involved in a group tasked with coming up with creative ideas, putting them into market and assessing data to gauge effectiveness, this role is for you. At its core, we are looking for a great communicator who can manage projects that involve a variety of stakeholders, spanning different roles and geographies.”
Developing cutting edge ideas in the digital spectrum often requires bold thinking, and an openness to taking risks. Run out of Marketing and led from New York City’s Morton Street office, Innovation Lab (I-Lab) is a testing program and framework designed to facilitate this kind of experimentation.
Using a third party platform, we test content, designs, user flows and new concepts in real-time, by splitting our online traffic and serving different variations and measuring which variations work best against a set of pre-defined metrics. What follows are measurable improvements in business value and data-driven insights that help move SAP forward.
SAP Innovation Lab on YouTube
SAP Solution Architect – SAP Digital Business Systems
SAP America: The SAP Solution Architect combines excellent architectural capabilities with deep expertise regarding SAP solutions/components. Hence business and technology know how in the industry is pivotal. Given the nature of this role in a typical SAP project, the ideal candidate is a reliable and focused subject matter expert with very strong conceptual skills and enough stamina to accept architectural challenges from the customer and potential system integrators
Designs and architects the SAP solution and supports its integration into customer’s overall IT landscape. Identifies solution gaps, and develops options to close these gaps such as the inclusion of components from independent software vendors (ISV) or customer-specific development (CDP).
Owns the solution architecture (incl. solution options, recommendations, implications) aligned with to- be processes and client’s business strategy and facilitates/supports the decision.
Where applicable, leads the architectural governance function/processes and provides direction to the implementation teams for functional solution realization and works as intermediary across the different streams and different architectural domains (business architecture, functional architecture and technical architecture) to ensure overall alignment from a SAP functional/solution perspective.
Senior Support Consultant – SAP Active Global Support
SAP Ireland Ltd: During my employment at SAP Ireland LTD, I was responsible for
– Safeguarding and mitigating risk for SAP top customers
– Analyzing technical issuing in complex environments
– Adhering to Root Cause Analysis methodologies in addressing critical incidents, leveraging the SAP support ecosystem in addressing customer performance issues and providing value through technical analysis.
– understanding and taking ownership of the needs of the customer up to the resolution of the issue.
– Developing tools and concepts to mitigate risk for customer critical projects.
Large Aerospace and Defense Company – US
2015 – Present: Value Management Project
- Goal: Enable company business areas to deliver tangible, provable and accelerated Value to every Line of Business through an end to end Value Management approach leveraging Co-Innovation.
- Established the metrics and platform that enable tighter organization management to reduce TCO by 10%
- Created C-Level & Management view of metrics via a 4 block dashboard. Data from SAP systems and connected 3rd parties to support immediate visibility to KPI performance
- Directed a strategic partnership that drove value based transformation efforts to meet TCO objectives
Large Food and Agriculture Company – US
2014 – 2016: Digital Transformation & Value Management Project
- Goal: Main strategic challenge was Business Process synergy, lower cost of operations, and consolidate IT and sunset legacy with SAP implementation
- Company is undergoing a financial transformation to address their Business Strategy & Initiatives needs as they move to achieve sales of $190B, a 2x growth in employment to more than 300,000 people, more than doubling net worth, and exceeding 4B in earnings.
- Oversaw the company deploying a broad base of SAP applications and working extensively with all SAP lines of business. Re-platforming and co-innovation.
- Coached company team with identifying the Objectives, KPIs and initiatives to enable performance management in a collaborative environment, through the End to End Value Management approach.
Large Credit and Insurance Bank – Latin America
2014 – 2015: Operation Readiness Project for Core Banking Solution
- Goal: Operation Readiness of a new core banking solution in 530 branches
- Largest microfinance bank in Latin America, serving more than 2.5 million clients.
- Banking transformation including CRM, PE, BW and CD for Tax Management.
- Executed flawlessly as ONE SAP where Services, Development, IBU and AGS acted as one and with the same common goal – customer success!
- Accomplished the second go live of a substantial transactional banking project in this region.
Largest industrial conglomerate in Latin America
2014: Operation Readiness Project for CRM and Banking
- Goal: Implementation, Go-Live and Operational readiness of SAP Banking and CRM solution (included PI, BW, FICAX and integration with ERP)
- “The SAP Operations Readiness project for SAP Banking facilitated expert collaboration. Our people have a better understanding, our processes are leaner, and new tools are in place. So far, we have been able to increase the efficiency of business operations by 65%, and we were able to reduce operational risks such as system downtimes.” – CIO
Master strategic marketing concepts and tools to address brand communication in a digital world. This Specialization explores several aspects of the new digital marketing environment, including topics such as digital marketing analytics, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and 3D Printing. When you complete the Digital Marketing Specialization you will have a richer understanding of the foundations of the new digital marketing landscape and acquire a new set of stories, concepts, and tools to help you digitally create, distribute, promote and price products and services.
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory
- Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice
- Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape
Digital Marketing Channels: Planning
SAP Strategy Simulation
Senior leadership DNA has two key components – technical competence and behavioural confidence. One without the other will cause imbalance and a loss of commercial effectiveness.
The SAP Strategy Simulation is a business simulation that combines the key elements of the DNA that all senior leaders require.
The simulation will mirror the commercial pressures of a challenging business. It will be run over 2.5 days with a cohort capacity of 20 participants to ensure that everyone gets the right degree of individual attention.
- Reinforce your strategic vision and objectives of the business
- Practice leadership and teamship in a commercially pressurised environment
- Experiment with managing constructive conflict
- Gain a deeper understanding of cash flow velocity
- Improve your financial statements and key performance indicators
- Gain an awareness of the financial performance and financial drivers of the business
- Understand how ‘day-to-day’ decisions and actions can directly influence the ‘top’ and ‘bottom’ lines
- Monitor commercial results and communicate with stakeholders
- Improve your commercial confidence and financial dexterity
Strategy to Action
Understanding the implications of our changing competitive environment and becoming more market driven means we need to Transform our ecosystem through the way we work with external partners and among ourselves. Proactively managing change across your own area and your company to deliver value.
- Focus on Strategic Challenges and Opportunities
- Improving Our Responsiveness to a Changing Market
- A Changing Market: What This Means For Us
- Solving the Customer’s Problem: Enhancing Value and Reducing Complexity
- What Working with the Ecosystem Means for Us
- Working with Internal Partners
- Closing the Gap Between Strategy and Execution
Essentials of Corporate Finance
Specialization to gain a firm understanding of corporate finance, including accounting principles and financial analysis, how value is created by global markets, the choices firms face when making financial decisions and defining attitudes towards risk.
- The Language and Tools of Financial Analysis
- The Role of Global Capital Markets
- Corporate Financial Decision-Making for Value Creation
- Alternative Approaches to Valuation and Investment
SAP S/4HANA in a Nutshell
SAP S/4HANA is designed to drive business innovation with simplicity by connecting people, devices, and business networks in real time to support the development of new business models. It will also help accelerate the on-ramp to Internet of Things and Big Data. The simplified data model allows customers to reimagine their IT, helping to drive lower costs and deliver IT efficiency. SAP Activate is the new innovation adoption accelerator introduced with SAP S/4HANA, a unique combination of SAP Best Practices, Methodology, and Guided Configuration delivered with a reference solution.
- Unit 1: Welcome
- Unit 2: Introduction to SAP S/4HANA
- Unit 3: Market Background
- Unit 4: Innovation & Simplification
- Unit 5: Simple Finance as Frontrunner
- Unit 6: Roadmapping and the next steps to SAP S/4HANA
- Unit 7: Start now, a project cloud approach to get proof fast
- Unit 8: SAP S/4HANA fueling the Digital Transformation
SAP S/4HANA – Use Cases Sven Denecken and Bert Schulze
This course is designed to look more closely into business value acceleration driven by the design principles of SAP S/4HANA. The selected use cases are designed to emphasize and visualize the value behind this technological shift. We will also introduce a framework of value levers to help build your company-specific value proposition for each use case.
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: Understanding the New Value Levers
- Unit 3: Use Case 1: Market to the Segment of One
- Unit 4: Use Case 2: Real-Time Inventory Management
- Unit 5: Use Case 3: Accelerated Material Requirements Planning
SAP S/4HANA – Deep Dive SAP S/4HANA experts
The aim of this course is to look at SAP S/4HANA in more detail. The content is structured along a typical customer lifecycle. Begin by sharing more insights into the motivation behind SAP S/4HANA, the business value, and the strategy.
– Unit 1: Introduction
– Unit 2: SAP S/4HANA – Strategy & Positioning
– Unit 3: Value Proposition for Businesses
– Unit 4: The Solution Roadmap
– Unit 5: The Road to SAP S/4HANA
– Unit 6: Outlook for the Following Week